the newest tool you can't do without.
Got a general, entertainment or personal podcast?
We offer a broad range of creative, production and post-production services to meet the needs of your podcast, no matter the subject matter or format.
Contact us today for information on how we can help elevate your show.
Kaboonki is the official production partner of The ArtCurious Podcast. Listen to the show on Apple Podcasts or wherever you download your favorite shows.
Hey business owners, Let's talk about branded podcasts.
Maybe you've heard -- podcasts are no longer solely the domain of entertainment and news.
Branded podcasts, audio shows infused with and inspired by your company's brand, are exploding as a marketing option for businesses large and small, due in no small part to the rise of the mobile consumer and changes in how they consume information.
Today, you need to meet customers where they are, not expect them to come to you.
The Magic of Podcasting
Imagine talking directly to customers in a show they can listen to in the car, while exercising, or while in the office -- a show that downloads directly and automatically to their mobile device. An always-on source of content marketing to promote ideas, products and your company brand.
A 2017 Edison study found an estimated 67 million people listen to podcasts monthly, with the majority spending 1-3 hours per day tuned in. Imagine asking a customer to watch an hour-long ad or read 3 hours worth of marketing materials. Not a chance. But give them something to listen to, and the results are staggering.
Without a podcast, your business is firmly behind the curve. But never fear. We have your solution:
get started with podcasting
Kaboonki offers your business options like:
- Professional production services
- An optional on-air host
- Content preparation assistance
- Script writing
- Editing and mixing package
- Delivery in a variety of formats
In addition, we also provide custom services, like:
- Produced intros/outros
- Original music
- Video recording (suitable for YouTube)
- Distribution setup and assistance
Still not sold on podcasting? Read on.
5 reasons your business should have a podcast
- Subscribers are super engaged: "You don't have to keep trying to get in front of them as you do on Facebook, Twitter, in email, with re-marketing ads. They automatically receive your latest content on their favorite device."
- Barriers to entry are low: "Literally anyone can do it. Don't worry if you don't have a super tight script, either--people seem to enjoy the conversational, less rigid podcasts."
- Podcast ads are effective and engaging: "A recent survey of 300,000 podcast listeners found that 63% of people bought something a host had promoted on their show. When asked if advertising within podcasts had affected their behavior, 71 percent said they'd visited a sponsor's website, while 62 percent said they'd considered that new product or service."
- They're great in a marketing mix: "Podcasting integrates well with other digital marketing efforts. You can discuss recent posts on your blog, promote your social channels and use them as a conversation tool with listeners, build your email list through podcasting and more."
- They're huge and growing: "Today, about 15% of Americans listen to podcast at least once a month, according to Edison Research."
The most direct voice of your company is your voice.
Contact Kaboonki today for information and rates.